OCT(Optical Coherence Tomography)
Research dentistry using OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography)
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- OCT is one of optical tomographic techniques, based on low-coherence interferometry.
- It is a Non-invasive and Non-radioactive imaging technique that provides high - resolution.
Using Optical Coherence Tomography
Objective, Quantitative Assessment
An automated diagnostic technique for detecting the region of the cracks
- Deep gingival sulcus is examined by using OCT.
- The quantitative method based on imaging processing is proposed to measure sulcus depth.
- journal : Automatic detection of tooth cracks in optical coherence tomography images.
Detecting the region of the cracks