Robot-assisted Surgery System
Robot-assisted Orthognathic Surgery System
Conventional dental surgery and Future expectations.
- Conducting the research to improve limitations in conventional dental surgery.
Advantages of robotic surgery in comparison with conventional surgery.
- Higher accuracy, precision and repeatability
- Fewer complications, quicker recovery
- Virtual surgery planning
- Surgical robot design
- accurate transfer of the surgical plan
- Surgical navigation system
- Coordinate registration
- Robot control
- Safety devices